Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Our campanile is finally under construction!


The construction of our bell tower at St. Vincent's Cathedral is now underway. Depicted here is the work last Friday. They drilled a set of three 27 ft deep holes for the foundation. The completed tower will be 93 feet high! Stay tuned for future "action shots" as the tower rises. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randall, just ran across your Blog and found it fascinating reading. Thank you for every thing you do for us at St. Vincent's Cathedral. I've book-marked your Blog and plan to become a regular reader.

Ron Turner
Verger
St. Vincent's Cathedral

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats