Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Rev. Dr. Kendall Harmon calls our attention to a classic review of a book by McGrath

Russell Reno's interesting 1995 review of a valuable book by the principal of Wycliffe Hall, Oxford, on the future of Anglicanism can be found here . I will try to read Fr. Alister McGrath's book myself soon and report my own assessment. Now I am off to Saint Vincent's Cathedral School to judge the fifth grade Chili Contest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats