Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Our hearts are restless until they kick some butt!


This Augustine action figure is just the ticket! It can be found at a very clever site, Philosophical Powers. They also feature Anselm and Aquinas figures. Collect them all!

"I shall continue to call back the wandering; I shall seek out the lost.

Even if the branches of the wood tear me in my search, I shall still force my way through every path. Inasmuch as the Lord, who drives me to this task by his fear, gives me strength, I shall go through everything."

Augustine, Sermon 46, 14

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

Oh ha ha! The joys of Photoshop...

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats