Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mary: Grace and Hope in Christ


The full text of the recently published Marian document of the Angican-Roman Catholic International Commission, "Mary: Grace and Hope in Christ," is now available on-line here. I have found several elements of this document to be quite helpful. I will post more later, once I have further opportunity to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest it!

The image above is the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and our infant Lord in the side-aisle of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church (Anglican), Bedford, Texas.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats