Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Sermon of Last Sunday

Those interested in what preaching at St. Vincent's Cathedral is like might find my sermon on the Canaanite woman last Sunday to be useful.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Tom B. said...

And a great sermon it was!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Custom-Writing.org said...

Hmmm very interesting news.....

1:41 PM  
Blogger Maisam said...

If you want to make you free flash website I think you need free flash templates .
Free flash intos is of the best free flash effects that you need.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Sewanee's sick embrace of TEC's sexual innovations take a pause now that donors are impacted by South Carolina?


An Open Letter to Sewanee Vice Chancellor McCardell Concerning Status of Diocese of South Carolina

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/news/article.php?storyid=16838


4. If you do expect Bishop von Rosenberg to replace Bishop Lawrence, or if such a change is probable, why have you not yet notified your alumni and donors in South Carolina of this pending material change in University governance, especially now when many families are considering year end gifts to Sewanee's annual fund?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats