Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Fr Jolly on Anglo-Catholic Heaven

The Fireside Chat with the Rector is back on-line! This cartoon is a sample of the humor the rector features. Do peruse it at your leisure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

What petty hopes for eternity...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Continuing Home said...

Thank you!!! I have missed FCWTR and the Fr. Jolly cartoons.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Continuing Home said...

It appears another blogger has also returned:

Canterbury Tales
Fr. Taylor Marshall
http://cantuar.blogspot.com/

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Chad Jones said...

Does anyone know where Father Janikowski is now? I so miss his brilliant humor. Fr. Jolly started around his lunch table at Nashotah House and had us all in stitches for two years. Lots of inside humor.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats