Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Register for St. Michael's--Southwest

Just a reminder that registration for St. Michael's Youth Conference, Southwest, has now opened.

St. Michael's Youth Conference is a superb opportunity for Anglo-Catholic youth to learn and grow in "the faith once delivered to the saints." It has been described as "Anglo-Catholic boot camp," due to its strong emphasis on disciplined worship and concentrated study of the deposit of faith, but I am certain a great deal of fun will be had as well. The conference is being held at Camp Crucis, the diocese of Fort Worth's marvelous retreat center outside of Granbury, Texas. The facilities are first-rate and the St. Michael's staff--under the supervision of Fr. Christopher Cantrell--is knowledgeable and devout. I cannot encourage you strongly enough to consider sending young people in your parish to this week-long experience of education, worship and spiritual renewal.

Information about registration may be found here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Christopher Cantrell SSC said...

Randall,

Thanks ever so much for the plug!
Could you email me a copy of the image you used for this post - in as high res as I can get it?

Register Now!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Texanglican (R.W. Foster+) said...

Image on the way, Father. Good luck with registration.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats