Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Final Phase of Tower Construction


The cranes are coming down at the bell tower! As they complete the last phase of the construction of our campanile, the massive cranes that have been attached to the superstructure are being dismantled. The image above was taken this evening by RDF and you can see that one set of the "legs" of the crane on the nearest side has been removed. The bell system is not yet installed, but hopefully we are only a few weeks away from the sound of bells. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats