Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Feast of Saint Thomas the Apostle

To me Thy friends, O God, are made exceedingly honourable; their principality is exceedingly strengthened.

Lord, Thou hast proved me and known me; Thou hast known my sitting down and my rising up.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

What are you doing, promoting the Medicean edition when you OWN a copy of the Graduale Triplex? Do your part and expose people to chant paleography!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats