Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Attendance is Up in the Diocese of Fort Worth Since Joining the Anglican Church in North America!

For those who may have thought that our departure from TEC would doom our diocese, I am delighted to pass along these fresh Average Sunday Attendance figures for 2009--our first year in the Anglican Church in North America (received via an ad clerum email today from Bishop Iker and published here by permission).

Our average Sunday attendance for the diocese in 2009 was 5593. This compares to an ASA of 5337 in the previous year. These figures are based on the Annual Parochial Reports submitted to the Bishop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats