Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Always Knew That I Followed in the Footsteps of Homer


You Are Homer Simpson



You're just an ordinary, all-American working Joe...



With a special fondness for pork rinds and donuts.



You will be remembered for: your little "isms" and philosophies on life



Your life philosophy: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel."

The Simpsons Personality Test

Hat tip to Ma Beck at Ward Wide Web for this amusing diversion. I can't say this was a total surprise. Now, if I can only find some doughnuts around here! ... Hmmm. Doughnuts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Randall,

Even though I 'fessed up to not much hair, somehow I ended up as Lisa. And I thought my preachy self-righteousness had been beaten out of me...

sigh,
Jay

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats