Texanglican

"The Preachers chiefly shall take heed that they teach nothing in their preaching, which they would have the people religiously to observe and believe, but that which is agreeable to the Doctrine of the Old Testament and the New, and that which the Catholick Fathers and Ancient Bishops have gathered out of that Doctrine." A proposed canon of Elizabeth I, 1571

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedford, Texas, United States

I am a presbyter in the diocese of Fort Worth, Texas (Anglican Church in North America). I serve as Chaplain at St. Vincent's School and as a canon of St. Vincent's Cathedral Church in Bedford, Texas. In addition to my parish duties and teaching Religion classes in the school I am also the Middle School Social Studies teacher.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

815 And Its Minions Are On The Move

As readers of this blog will recall, in recent weeks eleven parishes have voted to withdraw from the Episcopal diocese of Virginia. Today the Empire struck back. Read the press release from that diocesan office at Baby Blue. Please pray for our faithful Anglican brothers and sisters in the Old Dominion, and for those who have taken this hostile action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats